- About Us
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Our Blog
- Our Current Catalogs
- 2020 VBS PROGRAMS - NOW AVAILABLE!: CALL 1-919-679-3351
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Baby Gifts
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Easter & Lent Resources
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Valentine's Day Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
A Bible For Everyone
BIBLES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Take your kids on an adventure through the Bible!
The bestselling NIrV Adventure Bible® for Early Readers gets kids 6-10 excited about God's Word! They will be captivated with the full-color features that make reading Scripture and memorizing their favorite verses engaging and fun. Along the way they'll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly, they'll grow closer in their relationship with God.
This Bible includes the complete New International Reader's Version (NIrV) which is written at a third-grade reading level and based on the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV). The NIrV is perfect for children learning to read and explore the Bible for the first time on their own.
- Full color throughout - Makes learning about the people, places, and culture of the Bible even more engaging
- Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to Treasure - Highlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know? - Interesting facts help you understand God's Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible Times - Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It! - Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty special pages - Focus on topics such as famous people of the Bible, highlights of the life of Jesus, how to pray, and the love passage for kids, all with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions explain useful facts about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/concordance is great for looking up tricky words
- Color map section helps locate places in the Bible
- Complete text of the easy-to-read New International Reader's Version (NIrV) of the Bible
- 9-point font size
Provide your teen with an easy-to-read Thinline Bible they can take with them wherever they go.
With a new, easy-to-read typeface, the NIV Bible for Teens, Thinline Edition invites teens to deeply explore God's Word anywhere they are. Measuring less than an inch thick, this is the perfect on-the-go Bible to take to church, school, or travel. The colorful, trendy cover creates a Bible that teens will love to carry.
Expertly designed for the New International Version (NIV) text, Zondervan's exclusive Comfort Print(R) delivers a smooth reading experience that complements the most widely read contemporary-English Bible translation.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) translation
- Less than one inch thick
- Double-column format
- Presentation page
- Gilded page edges
- Satin ribbon marker
- Words of Jesus in red
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 9-point print size
DAILY READING BIBLES
More than 1 Million Copies Sold
Unlike Any Other Bible You Have Read--Now in the Popular New Living Translation
Want to read the Bible in one year? You can accomplish your goal and experience the Bible like never before.
Reading through God's Word has never been easier. That's because The Daily Bible® reorganizes the traditional arrangement of the 66 books in Scripture and places all the text in chronological order.
- Uses the text of the best-selling New Living Translation
- Divided into easily readable sections that can be completed in one year
- Organized chronologically
- Includes devotional commentary that provides historical and spiritual insights
- Provides clear historical context for a better understanding of Scripture
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are organized by topic
- The Psalms are presented thematically
- Harmonized Gospels integrate the life of Christ into one smooth narrative
- A chronology of all the major biblical events
The Daily Bible® is designed to be read from cover to cover--and understood
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
Trusted and Treasured by Millions of Readers for over 30 years, the Life Application(R) Study Bible is today's #1-selling study Bible. Now, it has been thoroughly updated and expanded, offering even more relevant insights for understanding and applying God's Word to everyday life in today's world.
With a fresh, two-color interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever. It answers the real-life questions that you may have and provides you with practical yet powerful ways to apply it to your life every day.
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams--all to help you do life God's way, every day.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Now more than 10,000 Life Application(R) notes and features
- Over 100 Life Application(R) profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- More than 500 maps and charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
- Life Application(R) index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 7.3-point type size
The King James Study Bible, Full-Color Edition is the most complete and comprehensive KJV study Bible available. Comprehensive book introductions, doctrinal articles, study notes, commentaries, personality profiles, word studies, and archaeological insights will help you experience the riches of God s Word. The full-color design, Holy Land images, classic works of art, charts, and maps further enhance your Bible reading experience. With all these features, plus special subject indexes, Christ s words in red, and an extensive concordance, no other KJV Bible offers more to students of the Holy Bible.
- Time-honored KJV Bible text
- Center-column references with translation notes
- Beautiful full-color pages and features
- Hundreds of full-color maps, images, and charts
- 5,700 authoritative and time-tested study notes
- Over 100 archaeological notes
- Over 100 Personality Profiles highlighting important figures in Scripture
- More than 200 notes on important Christian doctrines
- Book introductions and outlines
- Indexes and word-study concordance
Be immersed in God's Word like never before Visit the Holy Land and other sacred biblical sights alongside the accompanying biblical text without ever leaving home.
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible is a visually immersive Bible reading experience featuring over 1,200 images, maps, and illustrations to provide greater insight and understanding of the people, places, and things of scripture. Book specific introductions provide the setting and circumstances of writing for each book and every image includes a descriptive caption to help better understand what is pictured. Also included are more than 275 full-length commentary articles and 40+ "Digging Deeper" call-outs strategically placed throughout the Bible for further exploration.
- More than 1,200 images, maps, and illustrations with descriptive captions
- More than 275 full-length articles to provide greater insight and understanding
- Over 40 "Digging Deeper" call-outs strategically placed throughout the Bible
- Book introductions to introduce setting and circumstances of writing
- Intentionally designed pages to optimize the visual reading experience
- Two-column text, topical subheadings
- 9.5-point type
- Easy-to-read black-letter text
- Two ribbon markers for easy referencing between pages
The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible(R) (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible's original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture's life-transforming message and to share it with others.
"Abide in Me." John 15:4
Do you yearn for life-giving, intimate communion with God? The Abide Bible is designed to help you experience the peace, hope, and growth that comes from encountering the voice and presence of God in Scripture. Every feature in Abide is designed to teach and develop Scripture-engagement habits that help you know the power and spiritual nourishment of abiding in Christ.
Created in partnership with Bible Gateway and the Taylor University Center for Scripture Engagement, The Abide Bible's features include articles, book introductions, and practical Scripture engagement prompts based on five ways of engaging deeply with the Bible:
- Praying Scripture Pattern your prayers after biblical texts, personalizing the prayer and gaining language for the thoughts and emotions you want to express.
- Picture It Place yourself in a biblical narrative as a bystander or participant in important events.
- Journaling Focus and reflect on Scripture and its meaning for your life, opening yourself to God's voice as you ponder.
- Engage Through Art Consider a classic piece of art--photograph, sculpture, painting--and let it deepen your meditations on scriptural truths.
- Contemplate Follow the church's longstanding practice of reading, meditating on, praying, and contemplating a passage of Scripture in order to experience God's presence through the words of the Bible.
- Line-matched, single-column Scripture text
- Thomas Nelson's exclusive NKJV Comfort Print(R) 9-point type size
- Smyth-sewn binding lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Two satin ribbon markers
#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer's popular study Bible; with practical commentaries, articles, and features that will help you live out your faith, is now available in the New Amplified Version.In the decade since its original publication, The Everyday Life Bible has sold 1.1 million copies, taking its place as an invaluable resource on the Word of God. Simultaneously, Joyce Meyer's renown as one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers has grown, as she continued to study and teach daily. This new edition updates Joyce's notes and commentary to reflect the changes made in the revision of the Amplified Bible which refreshes the English and refines the amplification for relevance and clarity. The result is THE EVERYDAY LIFE BIBLE is easier to read and better than ever to study, understand, and apply to your everyday life.
Go beyond just reading the Bible.
Verse mapping means getting real about studying the Bible. More than simply reading a verse or Scripture passage, verse mapping means using Bible study tools to research what you've just read in the Bible--to learn more about what God is saying to you and how you can apply his Word to your life today.
In the NIV Verse Mapping Bible, author Kristy Cambron expands her verse mapping curriculum series to include verses from the entire Bible, showing you how to compare Bible translations, pick out meaningful words, and delve into the true meaning of each verse using starter verse maps and prompts. Verse mapping will help you study the historical context, transliteration, translation, connotation, and theological framework of a verse. This unique study technique includes exploring Hebrew and Greek word studies, finding connections in Scripture, comparing Bible translations, and learning as much as you can from your time in God's Word.
Verse mapping involves five steps:
- Choose Select a verse and write it out.
- Compare Record this verse in two or three other Bible translations and underline key words that are the same or different between translations.
- Research Look up the Hebrew or Greek meaning for the underlined words and record it.
- Consider Ask questions of the verse. Imagine what it would be like to have experienced what's happening. Read the verses surrounding this verse and use other study tools to dig even deeper, if you prefer.
- Apply What God is saying to you? How does this verse relate to your life today?
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Guided instructions on how verse mapping works, how to start, and how to get the most from your mapping
- 350 partially completed verse maps with preselected verses in multiple Bible translations and helpful Hebrew or Greek word studies
- Includes directions on how to use the Reverse Interlinear feature in the Bible Gateway app to research the Greek and Hebrew translations for these 350 verses for free
- More than 70 blank verse maps for your own inductive Bible study journey
- 66 book introductions
- Presentation page
- Topical index
- Two satin ribbon markers
- Leathersoft(TM) cover lays flat when open
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface
- 8-point print size
BIBLE STUDY ACCESSORIES
ACCU-Gel Bible-Hi-Gliders are solid gel ink highlighters. They glide smoothly across the page and won't bleed through any paper! Doesn't smear other inks when highlighting over them. Long-lasting gel stick advances by twisting base. This Study Kit comes with 6 highlighters, one each of Yellow, Pink, Green, Blue, Orange and Violet.
Bible Highlighting Kit - NO BLEED THROUGH. Refillable for Economical, Environmentally Friendly Highlighting. No Sharpening, Push Button Lead Advance. 4 Vibrant Colors.
Ultra-Fine Tip Sizes for Notes and Underlining. No Bleed PIGMA Ink Will Not Smear or Fade. Ideal for Precise Marking of the Bible.
Inductive Bible Study Kit Includes: 5 Micron 05 Underliners, 1 Micron 01 Note Pen and a Case with Bible Color Code.
A Great Way to Organize Your Bible Study Notes. Lay-Flat Spiral Binding with 100 Double-Sided Sheets. Each with Dozens of Lines and Helpful Prompts.
Sturdy Front and Back Covers Keep Everything Together.
SIZE: 8.5" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D
A Great Way to Organize Your Bible Study Notes. Lay-Flat Spiral Binding with 100 Double-Sided Sheets. Each with Dozens of Lines and Helpful Prompts. Sturdy Front and Back Covers Keep Everything Together.
SIZE: 8.5'" H x 5.5" W x 0.5" D